2019 Yamaha SX240
- 7" Connext™: Touchscreen provides all critical boat and entertainment functions, including a GPS-enabled nautical chart and new adjustable phone holder.
- Enclosed Head Compartment: This versatile compartment adds to the abundant storage options on all Yamaha 24-foot boats.
- Snap-In Marine Grade Woven Floor Mats: Removable woven floor mats are standard in Yamaha's 240 Series boats.
- Stern Storage: Compartments easily accessed from the stern include a 12-volt outlet for inflating towables.
- Bow Seating: The wide bow design includes beverage mounts and backrest cushions for maximum comfort.
- Bimini™ Top: Yamaha boats come fully equipped with a Total Package of premium amenities including a Bimini™ Top at no extra cost.
- Length: 24 ft.
- Weight: 3,605 lb.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Draft: 20 in.
- Dead Rise: 20°
- In-Water Height (Bridge Clearance): 5 ft.
- Seating Capacity/Weight Capacity: 12 persons; 2,698 lb.
- Storage Capacity: 836.5 gal.
- Limited Warranty: The Best Just Gets Better
Cockpit and Bow
- Snap-in Marine-Grade Woven Floor Mat: Standard
- Removable Dinette Table with Pedestal (Mounts at Cockpit and Stern): Standard
- Bow Filler Inserts for Multiple Seating Configurations: Standard
- Hinged Seat Cushions: Standard
- Integrated Drink Holders: Chrome
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster: Standard
- Passenger-side Captain's Chair: Standard
- Portside Entertainment Area: Standard
- Glove Box: Lockable
- Integrated Removable Cooler: Standard
- Walk-through Bow Door: Standard
- Enclosed Head Compartment: w/ Light
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Courtesy Deck Lighting: Standard
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker: Standard
- Bow Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS): Standard
- Integrated Swim Platform: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests: Standard
- Additional Wet Storage Behind Backrests with 12-volt Outlet: Standard
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Dinette Table Mount: Standard
- Marine-Grade Mat: Standard
- Stern (Wet) Storage: Standard
- Connext® with Touchscreen: 7 in. display w/ maps & Joystick
- Custom Fit Smartphone Holder: Standard
- Boat Wellness Function Display: in Connext® with Touchscreen
- Marine Stereo: Fusion
- Bluetooth® Capability: Standard
- USB/AUX Input: Standard
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Marine Speakers: 4
- Stern Stereo Remote: Standard
- 3 position "No Wake Mode™" Control: Standard
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- Compass: Standard
- Depth Finder: Standard
- Water Temperature: Standard
- Electronic Speedometer: Standard
- Fuel Management System: Standard
- Dual Battery Setup: Standard
- Rack & Pinion Steering: Standard
- Quiet Cruise Technology: Standard
- Articulating Keel System: Standard
Engines and Drive Line
- Yamaha Marine Engine: Twin 1.8 Liter, High Output
- Displacement (per engine): 1812cc
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- 155 MM High-Pressure Pump: Standard
- Pump Clean-out Ports: Standard
- Oil Capacity per Engine: 5.3L
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller: Standard
- Saltwater Corrosion Resistant Driveline: Standard
- Available Color(s): White
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails: Standard
- Stainless Steel Cleats: 6 Pop-up
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Bimini™ Top: Standard
- Engine Type
- Twin 1.8 Liter, High Output
- Length Overall
- 24 ft.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 20 in.
- Dry Weight
- 3,605 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 12 persons; 2,698 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 50 gal.